i'm 17 years old and i have the size of between 34 to 36 D to DD breasts.
my boyfriend makes fun of my nipples all the time saying they aren't normal and i thought nothing of it but i was just trying to look stuff up and see if it's normal or not and i can't find an answer.
they don't have an areola or at least one that shows and they don't always stick out. a lot of the time they are flat-ish unless they get hard and they have an indent in the middle of them that looks like they've been cut. they also have around 5 or 6 tiny bumps around it randomly. on another note they are also pretty small, they are about the size of one or one and a half of my pinky finger and sometimes they turn blackish purple but it doesn't last.
does anyone know what is wrong with them/how i could get help to make them more normal?
they've been like this for a long time but i recently found out i'm pregnant and i'm 9 weeks and 3 days along and am wanting to breastfeed so it's kinda important to find all this out before i do so.

The hospital that you will be delivering in usually will have a lactation consultant and classes that you need to start taking as soon as possible so that you know your options. Sometimes people have inverted nipples that are flattish like you describe and you need to find out if you can breast feed. Don't get too hung up, however, if you can't there are good formulas with DHA for your baby. Good luck!

RSDA has posted some good info. I don't really see that there'd be any reason why you couldn't breastfeed. Can you tell us what the doctor says? Thanks!