I used to think I was normal growing up when I didn't have any developed nipples, Infact I didn't even think it was normal to have them! Sounds strange, I know, but I never had them and thought I was with the majority, but in the last few years I've realised that actually I'M the weird one. I'm now 20, and my breast issues are really getting me down, as I said something to my boyfriend asking him if it bothered him and his reply was "Well, it took a lot of getting used to at first..." which means that I really am weird, as he's never seen this before in other women!

I have barely any areola on either breast, and no nipples. They're not inverted, there's nothing hiding, its just a bumpy lump that is completely flat, but looks cracked. I can't squeeze anything out or anything like that, there's nothing there.

It makes me feel really insecure, as I have the breasts of a teenage girl who's not developed into a woman. It never bothered me before, but now I worry about future relationships.

Also, their appearance never changes, not even when I'm aroused or cold or anything.

What could be wrong with me? I can't find any answer anywhere, nobody seems to have the exact same issue.

If there was something wrong with you I'm sure your parents would have gotten you checked out as a child. Maybe try asking your parents if you've had nipple cancer or something?

try to use some oil and massage your breast daily and always apply oil to your breast and keep it without washing and try to play in your breast with more confidently and streach it ...... Do as much as you can it will grow....tru to masturb with more worse didlooo......