I am a 19 year old female. I am currently sexually active with my boyfriend. I get my periods every month. Everything is fine except my nipples!!! I dont have any nipples :-( When my boyfriend suck my breast it appears a little bit, but in few seconds it goes away 8-|

Is this normal? ? Am i just developing or is it unusual? %-)

I am really concerned. One time my boyfriend even asked me about this. 8-|

Can you please help me with this?

Jessy

I am a 27 year old female and I do not have any nipples or breast tissue. I was born with out anything. Mine never appeared not even when my boyfriend sucked on them. I had to have my breast reconstructed, nipples and all. My menstrual cycles are very normal.This is a rare birth defect.

I am 39yrs old and I too have no nipples. Is this normal. Am I normal . I have done many research on this and I know fora fact that my nipples is not inverted .

Dear friend, your problem seems strange to me. You dont have nipples even at 19? Mostly your nipples are inverted I think. I am still 16 and my problems are quite opposite, I have very large nipples and sometimes even milk leaks from my nipples. This is due to hormonal imbalance I think. Your problem can be solved with the help of a good doctor. Dont worry darling... your problem will be solved soon....

To the Guest that wrote on 2/6/09- thank you for your post.  I have been struggling with accepting myself for who I am because of my condition.  I have the same exact situation as you- I have both pectoral muscles, but no breast or nipples whatsoever.  I feel like I have no one to talk to who fully understands what I go through, and have done so much research to try to figure out why I am the way I am.  I know that I need to keep reminding myself that my situation could have been so much worse- like losing a limb or having cancer; but it is still a struggle because of the constant reminders around me.  Women showing off all their cleavage and models with giant boobs- men making sexual comments and drooling at their feet, making me feel ashamed of myself and my body.  In today's society, it seems that if a woman isn't blessed with gigantic breasts, they are deemed not beautiful, and not truly a "woman".  That's why I continue to keep this a secret from everyone I know and love.  The only person who knows about my condition is my mother.  I am just so thankful to finally find after 20 years of life that I am not alone, and someone else shares my condition.  So thank you so much for sharing- you don't know how much it means to me.  ~

You probably have inverted nipples. Google search for clarifications. Gently pulling them out may correct them over time OR you may ask your boyfriend to suck on them?

Hey if u dont hv nipple u dont worry becoz if boy boys such girls nipple hard only the nipple grows so say ur boyfriend to suck daily so really get ur nipples

That's great. Because the legal definition of exposed breast is 1/2 inch around the areola needs to be covered. No nipples? Legally your breast is not exposed.

I too have this problem. I am a 89yr old woman from Germany. I have lived life without nipples for all my life and have had no major health problems. I have had breast cancer but I have beaten it 3 times already. I prayed to frejya that my daughter would be born with nipples and she was.

hi mom how are you

Good how is the grandkids?

I'm going to need to see them titties

they are good mommy i've been teaching them have to rake their pubes with gardening tools since they are now almost adults xoxo

this is good news! hopefully they take many penises and swallow many loads too! Praise Frejya!

Listen you don't have to have those things I'll love you for who you are regardless