I am 15 and have recently got this weird smell coming from my penis. It is there all the time, if i put my hand down my trousers then smell my hand it smells like the smell for a few seconds. But when i take off my trousers and smell them they dont smell. There's no dis-comfort when uriniating or whatever, or any bumps or any of that stuff, just this smell. Yes, i do clean under my foreskin daily, but never used to before this started occuring. I havent been taking any medication, or changed my diet. I am a virgin(if that helps).

Anyone know what it is and is there a way i can naturaly fix this without going to the doctors.

Thanks.

Today i wore more 'lose' underwear, like they let my things hang free and the smell has gone, i dont know if it was just a cowincidence but ill see tomoro i'll wear my more Y front type underwear and see if it comes back.

The smell is still baisically gone. :-)

Piique,

I'm glad the smell is basically gone.

Some smells are normal as you get older. I think what you are smelling is more of a "musk" smell. Animals release pherohormones to attract mates and this is similar.

Hope it helps.

Oh, thanks, it keeps coming and going but i dont even mind it anymore and my girlfriend doesnt seem to mind it either so yeah probably is just that.