Hi, a single day doesn't go by without me having teeth problems. I do not only brush my teeth but also floss regularly. I got used to my bleeding gums but now a new problem occurred. There is something weird growing on my gums. I am really worried. This is the first time something like this has happened to me. Can you tell me what this weird growths are, and how can I treat them?

Hi, I know how annoying dental problems can be. Fortunately, they are all behind me. My gums used to bleed all the time and also had growths on the gums. Just like you I was very concerned. I found out that it is all about proper oral hygiene. If you do not brush your teeth in a right way, you can cause irritation to your gums. This irritation can lead to forming of growths on the gums. Since this is what happened in your case as well, I suggest that you do what I did. See a dentist as soon as possible. If these growths are appearing constantly, they can even lead to cancer. The dentist will determine the right course of treatment for you.