As with everything, one has to be properly dressed. I am no exception to that and want to look my best when I am on my bike. I cant seem to make up my mind when it comes to the cycling shorts. Can you help me? What are the best cycling shorts?

There are hundreds of brands of shorts in today's marketplace. Many people confuse "most expensive" with best. The "best" shorts are those that fit and are most comfortable to you. What is perfect for your friend may not work for you. There are no two riding style combinations that are exactly the same. How they fit you is a function of your own anatomy, saddle type, riding style and type of riding you prefer. If you have bike set or saddle problems you cannot solve them with a pair of shorts or chamois insert. You should try several types of shorts and wear more than one type to break up the monotony. From time to time try different materials, chamois inserts and possibly lubricants. As with everything else in life, your behind sometimes just needs a change to be happy.