Can you tell me are integrated headsets better than threadless or internal headsets? I see that they’re more popular and I can’t decide which model of a bike to buy. I’m still not into cycling that much so that I can tell the difference and I don’t want to make a mistake when buying it. So it would be nice if you could tell me what you think is a better choice and why. Thanks in advance.

This is question has no simple answer. But don’t get confuse, because if cycling is your hobby, I don’t think you’ll see the difference. Integrated headsets are popular maybe because of their attractive design and because of the fact that there are fewer parts in it than in these other two types of headsets. But there is a curiosity about internal headsets. Namely, Chris King who is one of the most famous headset manufacturers refuses to put integrated headset into production and assortment. He claims that internal headsets are not good because their design is not precise enough. Despite this dispute, people keep on insisting that King starts manufacturing internal headsets. I think that you can buy whichever headset type you like.