I like cycling and have been enjoying riding for a long time. I have decided to have a small pearcing down at my intimate part. I know it sounds silly but my boyfriend accepted the idea with unexpected enthusiasm. I am wondering if this is going to bother me when I ride the bike. What do you think about women cycling and vaginal pearcings?

To tell you the truth, I am not in favor of piercing. My ex boyfriend was trying to persuade me to have one but I refused (this is not the main reason why he is an ex). The idea of making holes in my body and skin and putting some metal there doesn’t sound appealing to me. However this is my opinion and doesn’t apply to everybody. As for your question, it depends on where your piercing is going to be exactly. It may or may not be a problem. In case it does cause you a discomfort or even pain during the ride I suggest you replace your saddle with the appropriate one. There are many types of saddles in different shapes so I am sure that you will be able to find a good one. Still, I would advise you against having a piercing down there in the first place.