Fashion and style are very important to me. I like to look good even when I’m running or performing any other physical activity. I like attractive running shoes and T-shirts. Now, I need good and fashionable shorts for running. I’d also like it to be comfortable and to enable good performance. What are styles of shorts for running? Which one to choose?

Well, I don’t know how many running shorts styles there are, but I can tell you that I like to run in tights. They’re excellent because muscles are fixed and well supported and besides, it’s good to keep them warm while running. There are also cycling tights which are shorter and they reach above knees. I don’t like those regular shorts because I find them pretty uncomfortable. I feel as if everything is dangling around me including my muscles. I know that some people can run even in sports suit but I cant even think of it, because I feel as if I were in pajamas. So it’s up to you to decide which of these you consider comfortable and fashionable.