Is there a relation between cycling and sex frequency? I mean, I know that cycling means putting a lot of pressure on the penis and it can bring about poor circulation in that area. What are the chances for impotence caused by cycling? Don’t mind my asking this because I’ve read various things about cycling and its impacts on penile area. I’m thinking about buying a bike, and now I’m trying to see is it smart at all.

Of course it’s smart. Even the persons with prostate problems cycle, not to the mention the case of Lance Armstrong who underwent testicle cancer surgery and returned to cycling and won Tour d’ France. So, in my opinion there’s no link between cycling and sex frequency. Moreover, according to new researches cycling improves sex life. People who cycle strengthen their heart muscle and it improves sex. Also, it’s scientifically proven that cycling helps people who have a heart condition to improve their sex life. I’ve also read stories about how cycling brings about impotence, but there are various saddles that reduce pressure on the penile area and thus eliminate this problem. I think that if you start cycling, your sex life will be better and sex frequency will increase!

There should be no problem if your bike is fit properly and you have a comfortable saddle.

Well I had problems with my saddle but I don't think it would end up making me impotent.

over I don't think so.

I've been cycling for quite a few years now, i appreciate the question though i've never had any problems in that area myself. Totally agreeing with the others, if you have a comfortable saddle there should not be a problem.

In my opinion there s no link between cycling and sex frequency. Moreover, according to new researches cycling improves sex life. People who cycle strengthen their heart muscle and it improves sex. Also, it s scientifically proven that cycling helps people who have a heart condition to improve their sex life. I ve also read stories about how cycling brings about impotence, but there are various saddles that reduce pressure on the penile area and thus eliminate this problem. I think that if you start cycling, your sex life will be better and sex frequency will increase!

Can u tell me were to find these different saddles for bikes , don't need any impotencee problems?

Today I got a new information thanks all.