Im having problems with my prostate and Im worried my saddle can even aggravate them. I ride my bike very frequently and I dont want to give it up, because thats my favorite sports activity. Can you tell me which saddle could solve my prostate problem? It doesnt matter how much it costs, just make it good and comfortable and appropriate for frequent use.

This prostate thing is also bothering me. I dont suffer form anything similar at the moment, but Ive heard that if someone uses an inappropriate saddle and if its position is not adjusted well, then the prostate can be under pressure which can lead to further problems. But, what has surprised me a great deal is that according to certain researches, cycling is better for cardiovascular system and subsequently better blood circulation through the sensitive areas of the body. Ive also heard that so-called noseless saddles are best for people with prostate and impotence problems because they do not cause too much pressure on these areas. You should also pay attention to the style of your riding and you can only feel better.