Hello folks,

So I was reading something about this Slim fast diet program, and I found some, easy to remember, plan, called 3 – 2 – 1 plan by Slim fast. So, I need more information about it?

Is this a low calorie diet? Can this one satisfied my meal and calorie intake for every day? What do you think, should I try it? What is your advice? I must say that I found a lot of juicy images,  such as candies, chocolate, something like chocolate milk :) It seems yummy, but I don’t know can I use it and how. Tell me what do you know?

Hey darling,

So when you type on google 3 – 2 – 1 plan by Slim fast, you will see a lot of candies :) But, that is not the main thing of this diet. Well, Slim fast 3 – 2- 1 plan is built around a selection of tasty meal replacement products, and I think that your calorie intake is up to 800, I am not sure, you will need to check this out. Of course, you have right to grab a snack :) You can take amazing heavenly chocolate snack bar, the one you saw on the internet :)

Create your own plan and enjoy your meals! 

Amazing! Thank you darling. I mean, when I saw all of those delicious meals, I was thinking, no way that I can eat that and be healthy :) As long as I can lose my pounds and be healthy, without eating too much, I would be happy with it. I saw some interesting comments on the internet, so I think that I might try this one, right? I mean, nothing can happen if I try. You comment is really helpful and thank you so much.

If I start to follow 3 – 2 – 1 plan, I will inform you about my progress.

Have a nice day!