Hey there,

Last night I was at some amazing party, a lot of handsome boys were there :) Now, I have to say that I am not interested in those guys, but my little sister is now crazy about one Aaron. I have to say that he is pretty bad guy, and I don’t like him. He told her that he loves handsome girls, good looking like celebrities.

She was really sad, and she started to look up for the diet programs that will help her look like celebrity. Now, she is totally into this 4 – 3 – 2 -1 diet program, because she read that this diet is celebrity diet.

But, as far as I know, this diet is without any real success? Am I wrong?

Good day,

I have to say that is always a really bad idea to follow some diet program just because someone is telling you that you are fat and that you don’t look like a celebrity. I have to say that I hate those diets just because some celebrity is on it. You have to know that those diets are usually without success.

About this 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program, for the first time I hear that this is celebrity diet. I didn’t know. But, I have to say that I have tried it and it is OK. It is not something best that I have tried, but it is ok. It is a little complicated but you can learn it, don’t worry! Be there for your sister :) 

Hi everyone,

Well, celebrity diets are always fake and they are not so good idea. I know, because I have a lot of friends that just wanted to follow some diet program because they have heard that Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez is on that diet currently.

But, we should all know that this is just one propaganda.

Now, as you told in here, I didin’t know even that they consider 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program as celebrity diet. I have tried it and I like it.

At the beginning, let’s be realistic, I hated it.

But latter I saw how effective it can be. So, if you ask me, this one is successful. 

Hello ladies

I am a lady, 45 years old, and everything that I can remember since I was a young girl, that I needed to follow some diet program, just like many of you in here. I had a really big problem with it, because whenever I want to follow some diet program, I quit very soon. I remember that one day I started to look up for some celebrity diet program, and I found this one. I was so excited, because I was watching all those interviews with those famous girls, and I have decided to start follow this diet as well.

I have to say that it was so hard, because I didn’t know nothing about diets like this one. I never lost any single pound, so according to my experience, I can really say that this diet was without any real success.

God bless you! 

Hey there,

I have to say that I am very, very sorry to hear this. I know that I have problem and I struggle with my weight since forever. But, it is weird because I have tried this diet program and I like it. I mean, I must agree that it was confusing, but you can learn later a lot about it.

Just, I didn’t find it online and I didn’t know that this diet program was celebrity diet. I got a menu plan from my sister and I have to say that this was the only reason why I have tried it. 

Hey everyone,

I know, I didn’t know that this diet was celebrity diet as well. Don’t get me wrong, but I never follow some diet program because I know that some hot chick lost her pounds thanks to this one. No way.

I was just confused. My friend was on this diet program as well, and as far as I can remember, she was happy with it, but she was able to see the results after two long months.

It seems that it depends a lot from your body constitution.

Anyway, thank you!

Your comments are really helpful and good.