Good day all,

My sister pestered me a lot. She wants me to pick some diet for her. Like that is something easy to do :) LOL.

Now, she was yesterday with her kids at my house, and she told me that some lady on the street gave her some flyers for some new, local gym. She was watching that flyer and she saw that in that gym they follow 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program. Now, she asked me more about this one, but to be honest, I don’t have a idea about this diet program. At all :)

So, do you know how much weight can you lose weekly on 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program?

Please, let me know, she is driving me crazy :) 

This is the pyramid diet, right? Well, I am not so sure what can I tell you about this one. Some people classified this diet program as the loser diet program. I haven’t tried it, but I must say that I never heard before that some gym suggested this as the top and main diet program. I don’t know what to say, I don’t have any comments :)

Now, I don’t think that you can lose so many pounds weekly while you are on this diet program. 2 – 3 kilograms, but you need to know that those first 3 kilograms that you lose is a  water from your body. So, you should find out more about this diet program. I am not sure about it.

Good luck!  

Good day all,

My husband’s sister was on this diet program. As far as I can remember, she was struggling so hard to lose her weight, but I don’t believe that she lost nether 5 pounds for two months :) She told me that this is the most meaningless diet ever, because it has some pretty silly rules. I also don’t believe that you possible could read that this diet is something that you must follow in that new, local gym where you want to go.

Think twice, and try to find out as more as you can about this diet program.

Good luck! 

Hello girls,

Thank you! I don’t know where I put that flyer, but I think that they wrote something like – suggested diet program 4 – 3 – 2 -1 diet. I tried to find it, to read once again, but I think that my husband throw this one in the garbage.

Thank you for your advice, I will try to find out more about this, maybe I will even go to the gym as well and ask them about it :)

I will inform you what I have found out about it.

Thank you so much! These comments are really helpful.