Good day all, again :) LOL

I have a few questions about nutrisystem diet program. Yesterday, two girls from my job, they were discussing about this diet program. They are such a “ladies”, they will find objections in every single thing. That is why I just don’t believe them :) LOL.

To cut long story short, they were talking about how this diet plan is too expensive to follow. According to them, you always need to “imagine” some ingredients if you want to eat something, but you will always stay hungry, because ingredients in this diet program are too expensive and it is hard to find them on the market.

I don’t think so, but I want to know – what do you think? 

Good day,

I have to say that I don’t agree AT ALL with that statement. If you allow me, I will say that those girls have no idea about this diet program, at all. Are you sure that they were talking about nutrisystem? LOL :) It is pretty, pretty silly.

Btw, nutrisystem is the least expensive meal delivery plan EVER! It is not cheapest, of course, but it is pretty much cheap, if you ask me.

You can find any single grocery on the market, you can eat almost every ingredient in the first phase, and in the second one you can eat almost everything.

That is it.

Don’t worry, it is not expensive :D 

Hey there,

So, I have to be honest with you, when I heard what they are talking about, I was really confused. I just remembered what I found in here, and all those amazing experiences and I just didn’t have a idea that this diet could be expensive :)

I didn’t want to discus with them, because I know that I am right :D

But, I was thinking that this diet program is one of the cheapest at this moment.

Thank you very much for telling me this! I mean, I did know that when I found out about all those ingredients that are allowed :)

Thank you very much!