Hey there,

So, a few days ago, I found out that my maid of honor is following 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program. She asked me about some tips of this diet, and I have to say that I didn’t know how to answer on all those questions.

So, I was really hoping that you can be able to help me. Anyway, are there any drawbacks on 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program?

DO you know any of them, to share them with me? I am really curious because I really want to help her about this issue. Regards! Enjoy your day! 

Hey there,

Of course! As always, you are on the right place :) Individuals on the 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program must strictly keep track of their calories and may also need to purchase food scales and measuring cups to properly gauge some serving size. Well, of course, these tasks can prove too troublesome for many dieters. But I believe that it is most important to understand, the 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 Diet has calorie restrictions that could prove too harsh for many individuals.

Is this clear enough for you? I can make it more simple, if you like :)

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

It seems pretty easy, right :) ?

Now, I am not so sure is that going to be easy for her, but it is great because I really want to be her big support, and she should know that all the time.  I know that she should follow some main tips, because I do know how this diet can be tricky. My sister was trying to follow some tips like that, and she was not following this diet as the way she should :)

That is the most important :) I hope that she will have success with this one.

Bye! 

I have to say that those drawbacks of 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program are pretty confusing for me. I was not following this diet according to the main tips, but I have lost a pretty many pounds and all I want to say that I like it and I think that you should not following any drawbacks…That is my opinion :)

Bu also I do know that those drawbacks of 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet are really useful, especially if you are the beginner.

So, I hope that those will be helpful :) But honestly, that is not important :)

Have a nice day!