Good day all,

I have something that I want to share with you -  I finally started to follow diet program. I found this warrior diet on the internet, I found the program and I’ve decided to try it, because it is warrior diet program :) Now, I have to say that I didn’t have too much time to search some recipes in this diet program, so I was wondering, do you have any to share them with me?

If you do, please let me know, I just want to say that I am very busy, so some easy recipes are totally ok.

Please, let me know.

Bye! 

Hello there,

Soups are always easy to make :) So, I would always like to recommend you some soup. You don’t have to prepare it whole day, it is easy and delicious. I love this potato – onion tomato soup :) You should try it as well. You need next ingredients :

• 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
  • 1 35-oz. can plum tomatoes with juice, coarsely chopped (total of 4 cups)
  • 1 qt. chicken stock
  • 1/ 2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
  • 1/ 4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 4 medium onions, thinly sliced.

Enjoy your meal :)

Bye! 

Good day,

I hope that you love to eat fish. Fish is healthy and easy to make, you don’t need to prepare it for hours, and I believe that you are going to live it :)

So, the recipe name is fish and eggplant in curry tomato sauce. You will need:

• 1 tablespoon caraway seeds (optional)
  • 1/ 2 small onion (optional)
  • 1/ 2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley for garnish
  • 1 tablespoon curry powder
  • 1 1/ 2 lb. of white fish fillet (sole, flounder, turbot)
  • 1 can diced or crushed tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
  • 2 medium or large eggplants, peeled and cut into medium size chunks
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 1/ 2 small onion (optional)
  • 1 tablespoon curry powder
  • 3/ 4 teaspoon oregano
  • 3/ 4 teaspoon thyme
  • Salt and cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
  • 1/ 2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley for garnish.

Prepare it in a large pan :) Trust me, it is delicious :) 

Hey,

Yes, fish is always easy to make, as long as you bought it clean :) LOL Joke a side, I love fish and I made this a few days ago. I want to say that you have a lot of recipes that you can make it. I have one recipe for dessert, and I hope that you are going to like it. Crepe Blintezes, you need next ingredients: 1 egg. 8 oz. low-fat cottage cheese (small curds),  1 teaspoon vanilla extract,  Pure maple syrup to taste,  1 package prepared crepes, Cooking spray (butter- flavored).

Mix it and prepare it. I am sure that this dessert will be one of the most favorite :)

Good luck! 

Good day,

Yes, in this diet program you can find a lot of desserts, and that is why a lot of people, who cannot leave desserts want’s to follow this diet program. For example, milk gelatin dessert is also very easy to make. It is surprisingly easy and good, so far is one of my favorite. You can eat it on the empty stomach. You need : 2 – tablespoons of organic non fat milk powder, 1 spoon of brown rice syrup, one packet of unflavored gelatin, 2 cups of spring water, 3 tablespoons of cold water, 2 tablespoons of hot water, vanilla extract, organic almonds, coconut. 

Hey there,

I have to say that I didn’t know that there are so much recipes online :) now, I have to say that I am very happy about that. I love to eat desserts and to be honest, that is one of the biggest reason why I accepted this diet program :)

Those recipes seems very nice and easy to make for me, I will see if that is true as soon as I come in my kitchen. LOL

I am happy about those desserts and I will try to make them, and I will inform you about the progress :)

Have a nice day!