Hey,

For a years now I must say that I really like those pyramids diet programs. I find them really easy to follow, you can download every program from the internet, even if some of them keep telling me how confusing they are :)

I was thinking about start 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program. So, I’ve tried to find more about this, some recipes, menu, etc and boom : I found out that this diet is the biggest looser diet. Ever :/

Why? I am so confused at the moment, because I really don’t know why a lot of people think like that.

Any information can be really helpful :)

Regards! 

My aunt Anna was on this diet, even if she read that this one is the biggest loser diet ever. Now, when you read something like this, you must notice that this diet sucks :) You need to eat healthy as much as you can’t, you should try it for six weeks, and you need to be ready to count calories as well. This is really boring :) There are too many things that you need to do, and maybe you don’t want that.

I believe that this is the only way why they call this diet a loser diet :)

Any other opinions?

Hello girls,

I haven’t tried this diet program, to be honest, because I really don’t like those pyramid diet programs as well. They are a little bit silly and confusing for me. But, I have one friend that is very happy with this diet program. She lost nearly 15 kilograms for three months while she was on this 4 – 3 – 2 -1 diet. I don’t know, to be honest, why they call this diet the biggest loser diet. She was happy because it has very easy way of eating.

So, maybe you should try it, if you want, of course :)

Regards!