Hi people. Back when I was planning to follow Fast track detox diet my friend told me about this site and she suggested that I should try to find some recipes for that diet here. I already had a few recipes written down in my notebook, but out of curiosity I came here looking for some new interesting ones. And I must say I  wasn’t disappointed, I found some very nice recipes here.

Now, I am about to start with Lemonade diet and I tried to find some recipes on the site but I couldn’t find any. I decided to open a discussion here so that we can exchange some recipes and tips for preparation. So, can you recommend some recipes? I can’t wait to hear what you got.

I was wondering the same thing. I actually thought there must already exist a discussion about it on this site and I am just incapable to find it.

I also thought about opening a new topic about it, but my sister was like- Are you stupid? Of course there isn’t a topic about those recipes since that diet includes drinking lemonade for days and nothing else.- And then she started giving me an oral presentation of how to make a lemonade.

Anyway, I would really like to hear what people have to say regarding this. I will certainly be following this topic.

Here is the classic recipe written by Stanley Burrough, you can find it in his book.Ingredients needed:

two tablespoons of genuine maple syrup,two tablespoons of lemon or lime, 

1/10 teaspoon of cayenne pepper and

10 oz. of water (either hot or cold, it is optional).

I was on this diet and I was planning to pull it off till the end. After only two days of following it, I was at my work and I fell from my chair. I injured my both arms. I could barely move the right one.

That is when I stopped following it since I wasn’t able to squeeze those lemons every day. 

There is an alternative for people who cannot make their lemonade.
You need to mix equal amounts of lemon juice and maple syrup as a concentrate in a dark container. Take care that the mixture stays cool. Make enough of it. You want to make the enough amount of concentrate, since it needs to last for as long as you are not capable of making your own fresh lemonade.
Now instead of taking a glass of lemonade, you should measure four tablespoons of that mixture you made in a glass. All you need to do is to add water and cayenne pepper. After adding it, just stir it and drink. The maple syrup is very useful since it has a function of preserving the lemon juice and also it helps preventing the oxidation of the vitamin C and some enzymes.

Thank you so much. I am really happy that I received any feedback. I wasn’t expecting it since no one seems to have any recipes nor preparation tips regarding this diet.

I asked almost all of my friends. I have a friend from work who has 5-6 cookbooks that contain ONLY DIET recipes. There are hundreds of recipes there for more than 200 different types of diets. And few days ago, we went through all those books and there wasn’t a single recipe for Lemonade diet. It was a total waste of time. 

So please write people, I appreciate every recipe I can get.

Master22 I don’t really know what kind of recipes are you searching for? Are you sure you are talking about Lemonade diet  (or Master Cleanse diet if you prefer)? This diet includes drinking only liquids so I am not surprised you didn’t find any recipe in those cookbooks.

Here is a recipe ( it makes one serving only), I will put another one that makes enough for 8 glasses. For this one you need:

1/10 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (red) or to tastehalf lemon or 2 tablespoons of lemon juiceeight oz of purified water 

and  1 or 2 tablespoons of pure grade B maple syrup. 

And as I already promised, if you are following this diet along with another family member or a roommate or  flat mate, then you will need some recipe that makes more than one servings. I suppose everyone here is too lazy to multiply the amounts of the recipe I posted above with the number of servings he/ she needs, so I will write this recipe that makes enough for 8 servings, ok?

Here:

You will need 4 lemons this time. Maybe  8 to 16 tablespoons of grade B maple syrup. Another  1-2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper and  two liters of purified water.

Hope I helped.