Hello everyone,

My best friend want to follow this food pyramid 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program. She wants to know as much as she can about it. She asked me about it, but I am not sure how really I do know about this diet program. I mean, I was following it, but now, when I look back, I am not sure how I was strict in those rules :/ Now, I really would be happy to help her, but to do that, I need to know your experiences.

Whatever you know, whatever you think that it is important, please let me know.

Enjoy! 

Hey there,

I have to admit that those pyramid diet were really confusing for me at the beginning, when I started to follow them, but now when I realized, they are not that complicated. The same thing is with this 4 – 3 – 2 -1 diet program.

It works very easy, by lowering your intake of fat, calories and refined carbohydrates. Tracking your calories is easy and you have to do that. This diet program sets out some number of serving that you can eat day per day.

Four serving of fruits and vegetables, three servings of protein food, two servings of whole grains and 200 calories are for several goods, such as salads, olives, and avocados.

Hey,

Thank you, but I basically know that. I mean, not all of it and I can say that this information can be really helpful. But, a few days ago one of my friends was talking about this diet program, and she told me that this diet program is not that good, and that this one can be much better. I am not sure what to think.

I can see that you wrote a lot of groceries that we can eat.

So, why a lot of people are telling that this diet is not so healthy?

I am confused!

Do you know?

Hey,

No one can say this, because a lot of people find those food pyramid diets really confusing. I was one of them, maybe I am still one of them. But, when you look a little bit , you can see that you eat a lot of different, healthy groceries. When you find the plan it is not that confusing.

I know that this diet is really healthy and it can help you lose your pounds. To be honest, it didn’t help me, but it helped my sister. She is really happy with it :)

So, there are not a lot of things that you need to know about it.

Good luck!