Good day everyone. My best friend niece Carla was diagnosed with some heart disease. She lives in Canada with her parents, and my friend can't see her that often. She was talking with her today at skype and her sister told her about some possible issues. She was not telling her that much, but she told her that doctors are going to prescribe Digitalis to her, just to see how it works. I have heard about it but I don't know in which case they use it. Can you tell me what are uses and benefits of Digitalis? Thank you! 

Hey there darling. Look, this was used in medicine for a lot of years. In most of the countries, coronary and associated circulatory and heart disorders now constitute the principle cause of human mortality. The leaves of Digitalis are rich in glycosidic content and hence are used commercially for heart ailments. It also has a lot of positive inotropic on the failing heart. So I really do believe that there is nothing that bad with your nice, maybe they just want to give her Digitalis to see how her heart is going to act after receiving it. But it is good.

Hey there.

Digitalis has been associated with medecine for more than 200 years. and that shows how actually good it is. The majority health benefits of Digitalis are attributed to its heart stimulation properties and hence it is known in Sanskrit as “Hrtpatri”. Digitalis has a potential to normalize the conduction disturbances during irregular heartbeats . A number of studies have been conducted to verify use of digitalis for treating sinus rhythm. But I do know that my mom was using it to regulate heart beats and it was really amazing. Also, increased risk of blood clots due to irregular heartbeats can be overcome by digitalis thereby decreasing the risk of heart attack or stroke.

Hello there.
I am using Digitalis and I couldn’t believe that this is so good and really helpful. This is an herb. The digitalis herb is used mainly in the treatment of some heart diseases, actually I believe that it is of for a lot of heart issues. It stimulates and promotes the activity of all the tissues of the heart muscles in cases of congestive heart failure. This is the main role of this herb. Using digitalis for heart failure can be very effective and that is why doctors recommend it for the patients together with some medications. This is because more blood is forced into the coronaries, thereby providing better nourishment to the heart.

Hey everyone! Well, I can;t believe that this Digitalis is so good! And this is not the first time that I have hear a good things about ti. No! But I was skeptical a little bit since I do respect alternative and herbal medicine, but I also do believe that treating with certain medications is still the best option. I have one friend who was combining digitalis with certain medications and she told me that this is the best combination ever. I don't even know why but I trust her. I don't even know where I can get Digitalis. Have a nice day! 

Hi. I am using Digitalis for a long time. It has those lovely purple flowers but you can’t find it at every spot. Digitalis was also introduced as a medical plant a long time ago, I believe that some doctor or botanic guy introduced her in 1750 maybe. This therapy actually works and the active principles of digitalis are cardiac glycosides. But also, you need to know that this plant can be very toxic and that you just can’t use it because you want to use it. Dosage is prescribed by your doctor. And at the end, this is home herbal medicine but it is not for home use.