I’m considering buying a CycleOps fluid trainer 2 and I’d like to hear your experiences with it. As we know that’s the most expensive type of trainer and I assume that it must be great, but sometimes there are certain shortcomings. Do you think that it’s worth buying or not? If you thing that it’s better to buy something else, say it.

Cycle-Ops is a famous manufacturer of bicycle trainers and I think that each their product is completely worth every cent spent on it. This particular model is good and though I don’t know the exact price, I reckon that it’s pretty expensive since fluid trainers are very pricey. I don’t know whether it’s only dues to the fact that they\’re noiseless, but when you exercise, you don’t need to meditate, right? That’s why I don’t mind little noise and I’m using a wind trainer. But, Let’s meet in the middle and say that the best affordable option is to get a magnetic trainer which is considerably less noisy form a wind trainer and considerably more affordable from a fluid trainer.