The winter is near and I can’t continue with outdoor training. Besides, I’ve been too busy lately, and could hardly find some time to prepare, go out and train. In order to spare some time, I’ve decided to buy a personal trainer. Can you suggest me a model that will activate all muscle groups? What are quality indoor trainers? The price is not the obstacle.

If you ask me, nothing can substitute a good run or a ride through the park. But I know that we’re living in a busy world and that we can afford ourselves the things like a walk or a lazy afternoon. And the best things in life are free. Those others are not, and indoor trainers’ price can vary from 100 to several hundred dollars depending on the quality and technology used. There are three types of indoor runners depending on the resistance used – fan, magnet and fluid. Fan trainers are the noisiest and fluid are the best but most expensive. I suggest you to choose magnet trainer because they’re quite decent and pretty affordable.