I have a concern about a home trainer. I can’t cycle at the moment due to various circumstances and I’d like to buy a home trainer and have at least some kind of physical activity. But for some reason I don’t think it can have the same effects as regular cycling. Am I right? Do you think that it’s useful to spend so much money?

It’s not that expensive as you may think. But let’s start from the beginning. Don’t take my words for granted but in my opinion it’s just the same as regular cycling. You want at least certain activity and here you’re exercising and you can choose the level of intensity. The only difference is environment. So, when it comes to efficiency and results you should not worry because they’re the same as with ordinary, road bike. Another thing is that its price varies so that you can buy a model that costs only about a hundred dollars or the one whose price is several hundred dollars. The difference is only in the level of noise.