My kid is 8 and I’m a little worried since he’s put on some weight and I don’t want him to continue with that unhealthy practice. All he wants to do is sit in front of TV and play PC games, all that with a big bag of chips and a soda. I think it’s best for him to start running. Can you tell me something about a running camp for kids?

It’s the right time for a kid to start training. Nowadays kids are like that. PCs and TV is all that interests them. Unhealthy diet habits have brought about the fact that many children suffer form obesity. Running camps a re excellent places for kids to start running, because you can’t make a kid exercise on its own. In camps they train with the other kids and it’s more interesting. The running programs are adjusted so that kid like them. What can also attract them is buying some interesting apparel. Kids like sports shoes and if you equip your kid with attractive clothes for running which may also increase his wish to exercise. And no more chips and soda!