Do you suggest me to buy air or magnetic trainer? I don’t know the difference between the tow and I don’t know what should be parameters according to which I’m supposed to decide. I can’t continue outdoor training and I need a decent indoor trainer, because I don’t want to stop exercising. What are your experiences with those trainers? Which one is better and why?

As I can recall, there are three kinds of trainers – wind, magnetic and the third whose name I can’t remember. They differ in the way their apparatuses for creating resistance are designed. Air trainers are too noisy, and I think that it’s their basic disadvantage. Their advantage is their extremely affordable price which can go from about 70 USD. The best are magnetic and they’re completely noiseless. This, logically, means that they’re the most expensive. Their prices can go up to several hundred dollars. If you don’t mind the noise, you can save yourself some money and buy air trainer. I think that the best solution is actually a trainer whose name I can’t remember, because it’s not too noisy and not too expensive.