What can you tell me about Fizik Arione Saddle? I’ve been having certain health problems for quite a while and a fellow cyclist recommended me to buy this saddle. I don’t know if it’s really so good but since I don’t want to quit cycling I’m willing to try anything that’ll help me feel more comfortable while I’m training. Tell me your experiences with this saddle, please.

Fizik Arione is a very quality saddle, but I don’t know whether it can help you solve your health problem. I’ve never tried it but I’ve heard that it’s pretty comfortable. It’s mainly used by triathletes, because they tend to lean forward when putting some pressure on the pedals in order to ride faster. It has a long nose and it’s designed so that it leaves enough space for thighs to move. Its length allows more positions for riding. It also has the greatest possibility of adjustment from all the saddles in its category. Its price is about 140 USD and I advise you to try using it and see if suits you, if your finances allow you, of course.