Hi, I don’t know what to do. Five months I’ve been trying to relief my leg pain, but I had no successes at all. Do you know what can I do about my chronic leg pain?

Why didn’t you go to doctor, maybe you injured your leg. It happened to me once that I overstretched my muscle when I was playing basketball with my friends. The pain was strong and chronic, but I had some medical creams that helped me. My friends also had leg injuries several times. One of them had tendinitis, the other one had pain in the front of his leg due to overuse or repetitive pounding, and one guy had a hairline crack in the bone. We are all crazy about sports, especially extreme ones, so don’t be supprized that we had all those injuries. Beside injuries, there are other things that could be the casue of your chronic leg pain, like blood clot, atherosclerosis, inflammation of the leg joints, nerve damage and varicose vains. Anyway, you have to go to doctor to be diagnosed, and then you will know how to treat your chronic leg pain.

renelle wrote:

I have been in the same boat since nov of 08...it was caused by a blood thinner but doctors say i'm nuts...I live with it everyday and can not do much of anything...The pain becomes so bad at time i want to eat a bullet.

Guest wrote:

renelle wrote:

I know exactly how you feel. I have chronic osteoarthritis and it's pure hell . Pain medication does not work anymore. I see my doctor on Tuesday and I sure hope she can help me. Note: No matter what you have to keep moving or you sieze up.God Bless you and let's hope for a miracle.