Hi, I want to know what causes infertility? Is it the pollution or stress and irregular life style? I have quitted smoking and still I can’t get pregnant after 3 months of trying.

Hi, mainly physical problems in a reproductive system lead to infertility. If you have checked that there are no physical anomalies, you should check if you have problems with ovulation and fertilization. You also need to have sufficient weight and to be in general good health, to be able to get pregnant. Don’t use any lubricant’s, as they may interfere with fertilization and influence the sperm. Also, you need to have sex often enough. If you are too stressed, perhaps your periods are not regular and you need to relax and get your cycle back to normal.

You are not considered infertile unless you have been trying for one full year.(usually)

There are only 3-5 days a month that you can even become pregnant, so you only have a small window of opportunity. You need to buy some ovulation detection test strips and learn when you ovulate =D