My fiancée and I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months now. We have been sex almost every day and nothing happened. I still get my periods on time. I am very worried about being infertile. But I don’t know how this is possible because I never had any problems with my periods, always had them in time and I never had abortions or similar procedures. What am I to do and who should I turn to for help? Thank you

You may not be infertile at all. Doctors define infertility as not being able to get pregnant after one year of trying and you have been trying for only 4 months. I think that you should learn more about days when you are supposed to have sex in order to get pregnant i.e to learn when ovulation occurs and what signs it causes, so that you could recognize it. Having sex may not be enough. Infertility can be caused by many factors like sex-hormone abnormalities, thyroid problems, scarring of the Fallopian tubes, etc or it may not be problem in you. Your partner could be infertile as well. I think you should see a gynecologist and have a word with a doc about proper ways and days when to have sex to conceive and if after one year of proper trying you don’t manage to conceive, then you may suspect infertility in either you or your partner and seek help from a infertility experts.