Good day everyone,

I was using optislim shakes for the last eight days. I was usually replacing my dinner with those shakes, and I must say that I felt full, I was not hungry after some time. But, I have to admit that they are a little bit expensive for me, and I want to ask you one thing about it.

Do you have any recipes for Optislim shakes, can I make them at my home, alone?

If you have some, please, can you be so kind as to share them with me?

I would be really thankful :)

God bless you! 

Good day,

Yes, I have some of them, because I need to admit that they are a little bit expensive for me as well. I was using them for six months, but later I saw how expensive is that at the end of the month.

I have a few of them, but I can remember one clearly. And, it is delicious.

Cinnamon apple shake is name of it and you are going to need next ingredients. You need one package of the Optislim powder, vanilla flavor, sugar free apple drinks that you made yourself. It is simple, combine it all together, put it into a big glass, and put some ice in it.

Enjoy!

Hey there.

A few months ago, I got one recipe from my dearest friend, but I have to be honest that I have never made it before. She told me that it is amazing, but I don’t know why, I didn’t have any wish to make it :)

I found it a few days ago. Here is the recipe.

Fresh fruit pina colada. You need optifast package of vanilla flavor, vanilla powder, cold water, crushed pineapple, drained, some coconut extract and a little of crushed ice. I believe that she found this recipe on the internet.

If you love pina colada, you are going to like it.

Enjoy!  

I believe that all those recipes are from the internet. Yes, that pina colada is an amazing thing, I was making it last summer when I had the pool party at my cottage, and I just remember how hot was outside. Those optislim shakes were an amazing choice.

But, you also need to buy that powder all the time. Of course, it is a little bit cheaper, but still. I mean, I like those optislim shakes, I love to make them, but sometimes I just give up :)

Don’t use it all the time if you can always pay for it :) LOL

Hey there,

I have to say that I just love Optislim shake called butter room shake. I just enjoy while I drink it, it is amazing :) Basically, content of that shake is the same as every other in here. You need powder, vanilla flavor, you will need some rum extract and you need a lot of ice as well. It is great when it is cold.

But, you should not use them all the time. I use it twice a week and that is just fine for me. And, of course, do not put any sugar in it.

Have a nice day! 

Hello there,

Yesterday, I have tried this cinnamon apple shake. I didn’t like it so much, because I don’t like cinnamon :) Maybe I had a little bit too much of it, I don’t know, but it wasn’t so tasty for me, at all :) And, one more thing, I do not like cinnamon in the combination with apple :)

But, anyway, thanks for the recipe, because my husband just love this combination :)

I will try this shake with rum, it seems pretty cool :)

Thank you for sharing those recipes with me :)

Have a nice day and share more! 

Hello girls,

I don’t like cinnamon as well, it is a little bit strong for my taste. I don’t know, I don’t even like how it smells as well :)

But that one, with the rum in it – it is so amazing, that I just can’t describe. As soon as you make it, you will be able to figure out what I am talking about.

I am glad that you girls shared all those recipes with us, as well. Now, we have recipes for three days in the week, and that is totally enough.

Thank you so much.

Enjoy your day!