Here’s a question that maybe doesn’t fall under a category of sports activities and similar stuff but is surely connected with it. So, what do you like to eat? I like sweets and fast food and that’s the reason I’ve taken up running in the first place. I’ve noticed that I’ve put on some weight and I don’t want it to get out of hand so I’ve started with running as a measure of precaution.

Ouch! The same here! I like sweets more than anything in the world and since all my diets turned out to be quite unsuccessful, I realized that I must do something else and I started running which in a way changed my lifestyle. Now I have to drink more water and though I still eat sweets, it’s not so drastic anymore. I had to stop eating chips and burgers and fast food because of the level of my cholesterol, but I couldn’t give up roast meets, cold salads and sandwiches. Those are still my greatest vices and it’s sometimes hard to persuade myself that I can have only one cold turkey sandwich or just one helping of tuna salad. 