Here's the problem. I work 9-5 and want to go running after in central park. I bring my bag with running shoes and shorts so I can change and go right after work. But there is nowhere I can keep my bag while running. Any suggestions?

You can't leave the bag at work? I could never carry a bag n run. :| I have no ideas but that sux.

I don't see how you could efficiently carrying anything sizeable.
When I run after/during work, I lace my shoelaces through an office key and then run my route out/back/loop to the office and change there before/after.

You could join the YMCA near Columbus Circle and use a locker (and the gym, take yoga, pilates, kickboxing, etc). Call the NYRR and see if they have lockers for members. They're on 89th & 5th. I don't think they do, and I never noticed when I'm there, but it's worth a shot.

Here's a link to a review I posted regarding the bag I use.

It's oriented towards cyclists and daytrekkers, but I find it works very well for running. It doesn't bounce much, and it's very adjustable. Also has a raised back with a mesh rest to allow for airflow between your back and the pack itself.

I'm looking for better options but I have my "gear I need to commute" mostly down to wallet/phone/keys and I sometimes carry maybe a shirt or something. I usually bring gear to run home in TO work, change AT work, and leave my other clothes there. Then I use one of these:
1) small plastic bag, put all the stuff in, tape it up so that it mostly stays put and put then use the carry handle as a hand strap and carry it like a water bottle.
2) use a small gear sack (the style with one medium sized pouch, drawstring at the top, and strings tied through rings at the bottom two sides). I can put all that stuff in the gearsack and wear it like a backpack. I "fasten" it with a large paperclip - this works surprisingly well. I bend the ends of the paperclip (the ","s in the picture) like in the below diagram so that it doesn't won't poke/chafe and is easy to slide on and off. The "o"s represent where the string from the drawstring goes through the clip.
_____________________,
/ ________________________
| o (_______________, o \
\__________________________________/