may have spice, marijuana, and a so called friend gave me a methadone 2 days before the accident and the police gave me a blood test...need to know what they test for and how long it takes to come back...thanks ..this is my life here

Hi Guest,

They should have said on the warrant.  You normally don't have to just give them a sample.

The marijuana and methadone should be detectable.  Methadone is a long lasting drug so it metabolizes fairly slowly.  Marijuana is stored in fat so it is slow to metabolize as well.

If you haven't check with your lawyer.  Specifics depend upon where you live.

Good luck.

actually it is my daughter....19...in school...and she hit someone and killed them...he was drunk on a scooter...at 7:15 in the morn going to school...just found out that someone gave her a pill a couple of days earlier

If it was just a one time thing then it may/may not be detectable.

It all depends upon how fast she can metabolize the drugs and how much was ingested.

Hang in their Bobbie. Good luck.

Thank you so much.

Just spoke to lawyer...and need to delete this...do u know how?

No I don't.

Try to contact an administrator. Maybe via the "contact us" link.

good luck!