Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

My sister and I are both suffering from gastritis and we are both using Mylanta ultra chewable tablets. Couple days ago we were discussing what will happen if I accidentally eat a tablet. We even bet about it. So, what do you think, what might happens in situation like that? I say that nothing happens and my sister thinks that it is dangerous. Who wins the bet?

Loading...

I am sorry to tell you that you both lost. There is a chance that if someone really eat Mylanta ultra chewable tablets to be OK and without problems. But there is possibility that person develops overdose symptoms. Most often symptoms are diarrhea and abdominal (stomach) cramps. If that occur you need to call your local poison control centre and tell them about eating the chewing tablet.
Reply

Loading...