Hi, I`m nearsighted and I thought it was a good decision to go for a Lasik procedure. They told me only the the good stuff, that is all safe and that I will be just fine. But a few days after the surgery I have noticed that there is something wrong with my right eye. My vision was blurred and the lenses that my doctor recommended me, couldn`t do me any good. So I went to see another doctor and he said that my problem is easy to fix. Now I`m fine, but this a warning for everyone who is considering Lasik.

Hi. I did Lasik and my vision is cool, 20/20. I`m perfectly happy and must say that every surgical procedure can go wrong. Among some Lasik risks (you should`ve read that before the procedure took place) are blurred vision, dry eyes or stuff like that. One side effect of Lasik is corneal ectasia (some sort of a fluid pressure on your eyes). Irritations after procedure, a glare in vision, seeing halos, double vision... You can even go blind. Not likely and rarely, but still... The risk is on you.

lasik in 2004 enhancement to left eye in 2009 by same surgeon. CXL to both eyes in march 2012 in canada, cornea transplant left eye in dec 2012. Too many problems to list briefly. Just lost a medical malpractice suit in Delaware where surgeon impeached himself from prior testimony, changed his story, or flat out lied 10 times during the trial.Just totally disgusted with the FDA, medical community, and court system. The arrogance from the Doctor, Insurance Rep, and Defense attorney just showed that the system was in their favor with an over 85% probability that the plaintiff loses in med-mal cases in delaware, its time for that to change