I have been a habitual smoker for some 3 years.
I developed a nasty habit of smoking for that period. Sometimes up to a bag a day of some high quality stuff (that lasted at least 3 months) then just like 1 or 2 g's a day.
About a year ago the bottom corner of my eye under the colored part but located on the white part. Well my eye turned yellow in one part i was just wondering has anyone else experienced this? Will my eye go back to normal? Oh im on day nine of not smoking and loving it NOT Worst anxiety of my life but it is decreasing! I get to see my phychiatrist tomorrow and hopefully get some new suggestions. Maybe meds bc i have anxiety as it is and another possible mental condition. Ahh the wonders of m.j. (though the effects of anxiety didnt take place till after i tripped on acid for 3 days straight) Im not a basher just looking for information
Is there any tea blends anyone would recomend? Would green tea help?
Also has anyone ever tried the herbal blends Aka FAKE Marijuana? im somewhat interested bc that may help with my anxiety if i get to smoke something though i refuse to touch cigarettes.
High all the time!
I am extremely self conscious about my eye bc it is fricken weird but whatever so am i!

I went to the doctor today he recomended Holy Basil Trinity Blend and Valerian Root with passion flower. I also got some Yogi Tea st. Johns wort blend and Yogi tea blend Bedtime seem to help some not sure if it is because i am on day 10 of not smoking. Hells yeah and my roomies got some dank trainwreck. haha the self control required isnt much!
also ways to cut down on anxiety is not consume caffine, no chocolate avois stressful situations