I have to complain all the time because I definitely have reason for this. I exercise a lot and still I do not lose any weight. I have to believe I do not have good metabolism, and that is annoying. I do not know what I should do. Can you tell me what good metabolism is? This irritates me a lot so I would like if there is anyone who could explain this to me.

I think you should know that metabolism is a very changeable thing. Some people tried to throw up and starving themselves. I am sure it will slow it down but not permanently, because that happened to me for a while. Over-exercise can slow it down too, but the best way to stoke your metabolism is to eat frequent. Off course, I mean small, balanced meals of protein and complex carbohydrates. Those carbohydrates are lean meat and whole grains, for instance. As you guess, beside this it is necessary to exercise regularly but not excessively. I do yoga and walk for half an hour at a time, but I do not count calories because I have luck that my body burns up whatever I eat. You should try the same, and off course, you have to know there are some foods raise your metabolism green tea, for instance.