hey i am 12 years old. i am 192 pounds i need too lose weight fast so i can wear 2 peace bikini one day. im sick n tired of being well.......... fat!!!! i ben training with my dad too lose weight its ben hard and i dont know if its working. my coach from the gym says i need to lose weight so i can look just as good as my friends. when i go out i would like to wear clothes that dont look big on me. i work out on the gym 2 hrs a day but it seems like its not working i need help or advise what to do because when i grow up i want to be healthy n strong not fat n weak my life is in stake!! n i really wanna look good in front of my friends. i have done everything diet, starving , went to the nutritionist n nothing work,  so if you have advice for me please tell me

Try drinking (lipton) green tea (citrus).. if you don't like tea..it will taste so disgusting at first.. but you will get so used to it and drink it with everything throughout the whole day... you'll end up going to the bathroom a lot.. but that's because the waste in your body is getting out of your system.. my mom went from a 2XL to a Medium in a month or two.. (depending on how much and how often you drink it.) everyone is different, so it may not work on everyone, but it's definitely worth a try! Just don't drink too much and get yourself sick! Also, going to the gym or working out is perfect, but i would suggest walking or running even for 2 miles a day.. but keep a healthy diet, or else you are exercising for nothing! Exercise and eat right! Do not eat a lot at one meal.. people tend to think that starving themselves then eating a bunch at once will help them but it is actually very bad for you and helps you gain weight/fat faster. Also, lack of enough hours of sleep also affects weight gain. Make sure you sleep at least 7-10 hours a night. Good luck!!

Hi Serena,

I understand how you feel and it must be hard for you. In order for you to lose weight, you must balance healthy foods with some sort of activity. I mean that you must start to eat healthy meals and move your body in any way you can.

I normally drink water with lemon, eat lots of fruits and healthy food. Make sure you eat an apple a day and start your day with a grape fruit.

You can also type into google for super foods to help you. If you have any questions let me know.

Have a great weekend and take care serena.

Hi, i think you should just continue working out like you are now and you will be fine. Loosing weight is a long term process, it depends from person to person. Some people have faster metabolisms but some have slower ones. So it takes different amount of time to loose weight. Please do not go on a diet, because diets slow down your metabolism. Just exercise as you are now and keep in mind that the more exercises you do the more weight you are going to loose. Arm yourself with patience and dedication and dont let anyone tell you what you should do. Keep up the good work and always try to push your limits. Eat a lot of fruits and veggies (except bananas). Hope this helps