Hi, I have tried many diets but even if they give some result, usually I get it all back soon after I start to eat as before diet. Is starving good way to lose kilos very fast?

Hi, you shouldn’t starve yourself, under any condition, and it will not be effective either even if you manage not to eat at all. If you don’t eat your metabolism is not activated and fats are not burned. So, you need to eat in order to stimulate consumption of accumulate fats, but to lower intake of new calories. You should rather eat healthy things in small amounts. After starvation you will eat without any boundaries and that will do you no good either. If you suffer any eating disorder you need to battle it, but avoiding food completely is certainly not a solution. I suggest you to find some diet that suits you and make a plan how to change your dieting permanently.