I have tried up until now to eat healthy and exercise (in which I succeeded) but... After the last month of eating healthy an exercising I don't feel or look like I have lost any weight.. I have always been into exercising and sports... I've not eaten before for a little bit over a week and its so so easy to do because after the first day or two I simply don't feel like eating and don't feel hungry... Therefore I'm going to stop eating for a few weeks and then see what I weight and see if I'm finally happy with my body (stomach) in the mirror !!!

Hello Liv, There isn't really a question in your post, but I thought I'd offer a little free advice. I don't know how old you are (not that it changes the advice I am going to give you) but if you are under the age of 18 and still growing this is such a harmful way to lose weight. It's dangerous and harmful at any age, but especially so as a child. Not eating is not the answer. When you don't feed your body, it does not have the nutrients to function properly. Yes, you will lose weight, and sometimes rapidly, but at a high cost to your health. When you do not feed your body, it relies on stored fat for nourishment, and unless your a bear in hibernation & not doing anything physical, like walking around, going to work or school, using your brain to solve everyday issues, (what to wear, drive a car, school work, job decisions) then your body will need more than just fat reserves to survive and will start to burn, (eat) your muscle to sustain itself. Your body is very smart, (if you starve it, it will 1st. Find a way to survive for as long as possible. 2nd. start to shut down functions one by one in order to do so.) Not to mention, because you send your body into 'starvation mode', when you do decide to eat again, it will store everything as fat, in an effort to have fuel for the next time it is not getting food on a regular basis. Thus, gaining back all the weight, and most likely more than you lost in the first place. You will be fatigued, both mentally and physically (food = energy) so you won't feel good even if you start to look like your losing weight. Why lose the weight to feel better if your not going to enjoy the benefits of the weight loss? 

If you want to lose weight, then you have to eat, and eat right. You have to rev up your metabolism by eating several small meals a day, and be active enough to use those calories. You should eat within 30 mins of waking up, and breakfast should always include protein and carbohydrates. Then three hours later, a healthy snack (fruit or veggies) three hours later, lunch (protein & carbs) three hours later, another healthy snack or protein shake, three hours later, a healthy dinner. This type of eating in combination with at least 30 mins of exercise a day will cause the weight to come off faster than you think, and your body will not suffer, it will train itself to burn through all the calories (energy) in preparation for it's next meal, because it won't be in constant panic mode, worried about not being fed for weeks at a time. 

I really hope this has been helpful & that you decide not to starve yourself to lose weight. Good luck to you! I am on here most every day if you want or need anything else while you are on your journey to a healthier life. 

Starving yourself won't help, trust me. You will lose weight but as soon as you eat the tiniest bit you will gain all the weight back PLUS MORE. Just keep eating healthy and exercise, but don't over do it. You won't lose weight in just a month, it takes a long time so have patience.