Hi, I am 26 years old and I have just started working out in the local gym and it seems that I am doing just fine. The instructor told me that I m directing well my positive stress and I was happy about it even though I don’t have a clue about what that is. So, what is positive stress?

It is called Eustress. It is actually the feeling you get when you are in the front of the assignment, a hard one, but you are fully aware and confident that you can fulfill it and that is the moment you start feeling excitement and thrill too. And this is not related only to physical exercises but to every aspect in life.

Hello there,

Since the poster above me has already answered your question, I would just like to tell you that positive stress is great thing if you know how to use it to improve yourself. Stress can be very dangerous for your overall health, but if you know how to use it well than you can benefit from it. For example I am going to the gym after my work day, and all stress that I have inside my body I relise during exercising. This is great way to handle the stress, to influence in a positive way on my mental health, and not to mention that I will look good after few months.

I hope this works for you as well.  

sorry I'm slow. I still don't get it.