Hi guys, I am feeling really excommunicated lately for so many reasons that are happening in my life currently - I really don't want to talk about it now, so excuse me about this. anyway, I am going through stress and panic attacks especially when I am in public.so, you guess - I need some quick techniques to prevent this in the future.  people are looking at me like I am crazy, and I really want to avoid it because it is not comfortable and I am not crazy. So, I really need some Quick and easy relaxation techniques to relax and fight against stress and panic attacks?

When you are seeking for the fastest and easiest relaxation techniques, you really should know in what condition you are. Relaxation techniques for anxiety definitely work, but different techniques are made for different health conditions. I agree about this one, counting down to 10 can be really helpful because it is going to help you focus on breathing and you will forget everything else. Also, relax your facial muscles and allow your jaw to open slightly. Once you do that, you will see that you feel calmer. But breathing is the best technique that you can try, trust me. 

Here is one, but don't get down if you don't see progress - remember, nothing can come that quick as we all expect. But, here is one thing that you might find helpful. Here is what you are going to do - place your hand just beneath your navel - that is very important because you want to gentle rise and fall of your belly as you breathe. Breathe in. Breath out. Make a pause for three or five seconds between it.  After that, you should continue taking a deep breath for one minute and after making a pause. It is very helpful. 

You know what relaxes me the most? This so-called silly technique, but it is not silly at all. It is one of the most helpful things for me. Did you ever hear anyone telling you that you should count to 10 and that you will countdown? Well, this definitely helps even if people don't think so.I hope that you will listen to me and count down slowly from 10 to 0. With each number, take one complete breath, inhaling and exhaling. Easy. Nice and slow. Breathe out slowly, there is no need for a rush. On your next breath, say "nine", and so on. If you feel lightheaded, count down more slowly too. Sometimes it is hard to practice this, but it is easy. It relaxes me totally.

Celebrity

I was actually reading a lot about it and I did so many different researchers about this. It turns that mini-relaxations are stress busters and the best thing is that you can reach for any time - no matter are you at your work, in the gym, in the bus - wherever you are, you can do it. These techniques can ease your fear at the dentist's office, for example, that I had. It can help you relieve the stress before some important meeting. It can help you in so many different situations and it will reduce the panic attack. 

Hi guys, it has been 9 days since I wrote this but now I came back and I can see the answers you gave me. I can tell you that 8 days ago I had the worst attack ever! I started to panic when I was in the mall with my friends, for no obvious reason. I just can't describe the fear that I was feeling in that moment. I just wish that you all answered me before, so I can be able to deal with the situation - or at least to try to deal with the situation. I will try to do some of those because I really don't know what to do anymore. I really don't like to visit the doctors, so if I can I will avoid them until the end. Pills are also something that I really don't want to use.

Celebrity

Hey, but you don't really need any type of pills. Trust me, you can avoid the pills, you can see some progress and you can help yourself without a medication. But that doesn't mean that you should avoid the doctors. Why? because they can help you "turn to the right way", way from where you are lost. I think that you understand what am I telling you. It is not a shame to ask someone for help and pay for a good advice. Try it, try some of those techniques and let us know what has happened after. Good luck!

I exactly know the feeling because I was in that situation more than 100 times. It is not nice at all, it is uncomfortable and scary because you think that you are alone and you have those dark minds. Here are some other relaxing techniques, so it won't be a bad thing to practice them all. Or at least choose five of them and combine it.
Listen to good music. Music that relaxes you. Remember that listening to soothing music can lower blood pressure, heart rate, and anxiety. It also reduces the panic attack and anger. Also, have a cup of tea. You should have it every morning and every night before you go to sleep.