I would like to hear how to do weight lifting to lose weight? I am 23 year old male and am fat pretty much but I got tired of being fat and also would like to definite my muscles all groups of them and am wondering would lifting weighs help me with this and am curious how to do weight lifting to reach these goals especially to lose weight. Thanks!

First think you should do is to find some good gym with some specialist for lifting weights in there for you now it is not something you could do on your own at least not at the beginning of lifting weights training programs. You should also check your heart and other medical condition and if it is all ok with you from this aspect you could start lifting weights. Those lifting weights training usually always begin with some resistance exercise 8-12 times and once you reach the stage in which you can do more than 12 repetitions at one time you could start with increasing the weight at about 5-10% but it is always better to be followed with experienced instructor. I have lost pretty much weight by lifting weight following my instructor advices and besides that I have perfect muscles now.