I guess it's about the time to ask.

I don't.

Do you?

Do you not?

I don't make "resolutions" as such, mainly because I celebrate "New Year's Day" on my birthday every year, since that's really the beginning of a new year of life. At that point, I normally reflect on what happened last year, what I learned, and what I want to accomplish/stop doing/improve on.

Keith says he's gonna complain less. I think that's a splendid idea.

I don't generally make resolutions.

I only make running resolutions at the new year.

Next year, I'll run at least 10 miles. Should be easy enough. :D

I do make them, but rarely keep them. We made some with friends last year, sealed them in an envelope, and we're all opening them Wed. night. I can't even remember what's in there.

I don't make official resolutions. As it is the start of a new year, I think I do reflect a bit, and make a few decisions to keep me moving towards a lifelong goal.

No. Resolutions tied to a specific day are kind of pointless. You should do stuff to do it, not because you're guilting yourself into it. Kind of like starting a diet on Monday - you're bound to fail. Why wait? Why not start now? I do set goals, though. And I have lots of good ones for the next two years.

Last year I had two: to win a race, and to run a marathon. I did the first, but not the second. I was planning on it but got sick 3 weeks before the Baton Rouge Beach Marathon so I just did the half. Didn't have enough money to go to White Rock.

My primary resolution is to get my blood pressure under control.

It averages 150/85-90 despite the doctors having me on medication.

But this year I'm changing my diet to more fish (I hate fish) and other products to try and conquer this problem.

Secondary resolution is to get to a consistent 3 hour, 45 minute marathon times.

Third, in conjunction with the second is to keep my weekly mile above 30 miles as a minimum and closer to 40-45 weekly range.

No resolutions for me. I do try to set a few goals. Nothing better than a good goal and reaching that goal!

I'm constantly resolving things : , but never for New Year's. Thought I'd give it a whir this year and go back to the non-soda lifestyle I maintained until a few months ago, flylady more, and (most importantly) make time to run (i.e. sleep less).

Resolution/goal:

Now that my left knee has finally cleared up of pain and inflammation... (Ibuprophen 800mg rocks !!)

Get back into a serious running program.

Oh yea... World Peace