How does one go about finding where all the toll roads are and how much the tolls are for a long drive? I know i have something like that in my trip tix from AAA, but i need to look it up today, too.

AAA now has trip tix online. If you know the roads you're going on, you can look them up. You can find info about any toll on the EZPass network.

Awesome, thanks!

I'm not 100% sure, but toll roads are green on maps. Check the legend.

Sheldon

That AAA site didn't help so much. They did have the trip tix, but it didn't have the locations of the tolls (or maybe it did), but it didn't have the costs.

If you are coming through DC there are a couple. There are also a couple in PA and NY that I know of.

Where are you traveling and maybe we can all help.

(translation: :stalker: )

I'll be travelling through the following states:
Minnesota (duh)
Wisconsin
Illinois
Kentucky
Tennessee
Georgia (on my mind)
Florida

Lookie what I found: http://www.rvtechstop.com/tolls.htm Although, I'm not sure how accurate it is because they don't have the Dulles Toll Road listed under VA (not that you are going through VA or anything).

I-75 to Tennessee to Ga I assume...are you taking I-64 to Illinois? If so, you're all clear in KY and TN, no tolls.

Taking 94/90 through Wisconsin to Illinois. We will be on I-75.

Sorry I meant from Illinois to KY...64 would be the only thing I can think of and if so, you're still fine.

The only place you really need to worry about toll roads is in the Northeast. Everywhere else is pretty sane. I spent at least $35 in New York and New Jersey alone on the trip to Boston.

Also, I don't remember exactly what you take to get there...90? but taking I-65 south to Indy (as opposed to going south in Illinois), then 74 to Cinci, then 75 might be faster. Just thoughts. you probably have this mapped already so I'll shut up.

I spoze I'm the only one whos mind went down south here. :umno: