Hi everyone. My daughter has been obese for quite some time. Ever since she finished her high school she’s been having problems with weight. And she is now 24. She is beautiful, but her self-esteem is very low because she thinks she is not attractive to men.

I need to help her since she cannot get out of this by her own. I am planning to buy her Thermo slim. My colleague used this supplement and she was very satisfied. She said it is pretty safe and that it doesn’t have any side effects.

Can anyone here tell me what are the main ingredients of it?

Hello. I don’t know much about this supplement. I am also not so sure about its safety and its side effects. Since your daughter is very young, make sure you find more information about it.

As for the ingredients, the main ingredient is Green Tea. I suppose you are already familiar with its benefits for weight loss. Another ingredient is Bitter Orange. I am not sure about its function. But I know that these two ingredients certainly help for weight loss- Nutmeg and Gingko. Another ingredients is Oriental Ginseng. And I think I listed all the main ingredients, correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you so much BlueRanger. I appreciate your answer.
These ingredients sound great. I don’t see anything that can be a potential risk for my daughter’s health. Even though these extra pounds are messing with her physical health ( she doesn’t feel good) I am worried most about her physical health. I don’t want these artificial products to ruin her health.
But all the ingredients are pretty harmless as I can see. Green Tea is probably the greatest tea there is. I see people often use it for some weight loss products. Bitter orange too. I think it is completely safe.