So, in my 25 years of living (OK, maybe less, but that is it) I am using a Labelo to protect my lips from rain, dust, wind, sea salt, sun etc. And I would not change it for anything. But I can hear people, I mean, girls, all around me that they are using vaseline lip balm. I mean, lip balm is lip balm, right? What the difference can it be? Or it can? So, why this vaseline lip balm is so special? What are the main benefits of vaseline lip balm? I would really appreciate if you tell me the difference. 

Celebrity

Good day there. Lucky you, there are so many benefits of this lip balm. First, it is going to make your lips look beautiful and healthy. That is the main point because no one wants to see chapped and dry lips. Neither you, right? It can help you heal the most difficult lip condition ever. It is made with all natural ingredients. You know what else is really good? Because it has a long-lasting effect which means that it will stay on your lips no matter what the weather conditions are. Is it windy, hot, cold? That is why it is good and those are the main benefits. 

Something that subsists on the market for so long, it can't be bad, right? According to several statistics, this is a product that is still on the top of the products for your lips. Vaseline lip balm is a good option because, like you already told, it is made with only natural ingredients. On the other hand, vaseline is an occlusive moisturizer. Some people like to say that Vaseline just locks water into the skin, preventing dryness, etc.  Also, it repairs the skin very soon, which is one of the main benefits as well. I am using it and I can't be more happy to have this little friend in my bag. 

One and the main purpose of Vaseline lip balm is for lips, of course. So, that means that you should not use it for any other thing. If you want to use Vaseline for some other skin issue, you should buy the one that fits, not take the one you already have for your lips. That is the first thing that you should keep in your mind. That is why there are so many different packages of Vaseline and they are used for different purposes. I am saying this, not because I believe that you are silly or so, I am saying this because I know that a lot of people are trying to heal some skin rash with lip balm because they are not so into it to buy a new one. Take care. 

I use it. I can't say that this is one of the best things that I have tried for my lips, but generally is ok. I would recommend you to use it because, it has so many benefits. One of Vaseline's main benefits is that is helping in healing cuts and scrapes on the skin. But also, it is very important to mention that all those ingredients prevent bacteria or impurities from entering the wound that is on your lips, allowing the body's natural healing properties to work without interruption. Put it on your lips as any other balm and repeat when it is off. But, it lasts longer than you can expect. Have a nice day.

Wherever I go, I need to have vaseline lip balm in my purse. That is why I have many of them in every single purse that I have. When I bought my first vaseline lip balm, I was very surprised with the amazing effect that you can see very soon. It is pretty much amazing to know that you have to put it only once to see some progress, to see how your lips are healing. I call it beauty helper at any life opportunity lol. But, it is true. You see, when my lips get all dry and chapped in winter, I just put a thin layer of vaseline on my lips. Warring - if you don't choose the one with taste, you might won't like the original one. I have to tell that in my opinion, the taste is awful, but my lips are all soft and moisturized again. That is why I love it!

Yes, well, generally, we are talking about skin protection in those months, when the winter is coming, because that is the time of the year when we really do have a struggle with our skin. Our face, our lips. It is very important to find a good cream, a good lip balm that fits you, your skin type etc. Like someone already told in here, vaseline is not maybe my first option, but I would choose it since I do know how many benefits it has. And, what do you need more? Buy one, hold it in your bag and you will find out all the benefits of it.