I am 29 and about 2 years ago I had a massive explosion and I gushed everywhere. Im talking loads I soaked the bed. I have not done it since. Except a week ago I did it again while playing alone. It gushed everywhere. So I have been wanting to do it again and ive tryed. I dont know if im doing it right or not because I have not been able to. I get the same feeling like I have to pee except I think I do pee. With both gushes there was no smell it was clear and had no taste. But since I have been trying to do it it has a very light yellow tint to it and a light smell. Help me please. I want to do it again so bad. But cant figure out how. Both times it happened by accident. And I always pee before doing anything.

I would like to know the answer to this to.

Ladies, for squirting its necessary to find your G-spot. Essentially it is located just above the vaginal opening 2-3 inches inside. Best way to find it us insert your right hand finger and use a 'come here' gesture.. Just like a sexy lady calls his boyfriend in the movies. Once you find it make sure you're relaxed, music to set the mood, etc you should be relaxed and aroused before even getting your finger inside. Once you find it and use come hither motion it takes around 5-15 minutes varies with every girl that specific muscle should start to balloon and thats when you feel the urge to pee. Don't hold back infact get your palm pressed against your pubic bone and give yourself a good 3 - 4 strokes ideally without moving your palm. Works with ny girls everytime. Be patient not everytime but it does work as your balloon lets go of your juices all at once. Goodluck and finding a partner who's willing to explore can get the job done even more quickly.