I really want to learn to squirt for my partner. we are trying new things at the moment, he really wants me to squirt and everytime we try i think i am but i dont. HELP!

First start to masturbate as you normally do and once your wet with your index and middle finger together insert then hun your vagina down to about the second knuckle on your middle finger as your g spot isn't that deep inside. Once you get in that far curl your fingers  as if your doing the come here signal so you stroke the front walk me your vagina, you should feel a slightly raised area that's about as big as a walnut and feels good to touch. Once you find it start by rubbing it slowly and build up speed until your moving your fingers in and out real fast, you can always rub your clit to with your other hand but that's up to you. You do need to be really relaxed and let all you inhibitions go, as your about to squirt you feel like you have the urge to pee  but you won't so dont hold back just let it go. It doesn't always happen first try so dont give up if it doesn't work first time i hope this help you alot..

or let your partner do all that for you :)

I wrote an entry on here for squirting related questions it's helped a lot of girls so far :) https://www.steadyhealth.com/FEMALE_SQUIRTING_TIPS__t307017.html#1196233

Thank you! this really helped! i tried a lot before reading this but it never worked... thanks so much!